There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small. A phone is not truly a ‘desktop in your pocket’ but Ubuntu Touch uses the Ubuntu OS as its basis. Our best recommendation is that you get one of the phones highlighted on the list, so you can enjoy a real world Linux Phone experience. Some ‘branches’ are more robust than others and are more prominent and healthier.
- This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
- Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco released its first device The Pocophone F1 and it became the cheapest Android device having Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 Chipset.
- Not to mention, the huge list of device support– both new and old.
- If the main link is slow, then settle for the mirror links including the fast Google Drive link.
It seems that the number of devices sold is somewhere between 68,000 and 1,00,000 units. According to various reports, the estimate is that 68,965 devices sold, provided every single order was for the most expensive model. Further, it is also estimated that if buyers went for the base model, about 1,00,000 units were sold in those 5 minutes. Xiaomi’s latest sub-brand called Poco has been quite promising as of late with the first phone in the series called as the Poco F1. The main attraction to the device was the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset for a starting price of Rs 20,999.
We have been extremely careful in describing the procedure below and we hope you follow it carefully. We, at DroidViews, are not responsible for anything that happens to your device as a result of following the procedure firmware files incorrectly. If you are okay with this, then go ahead with the tutorial. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed. Oukitel alongside with Huawei and Lenovo has been dominating the Asian mobile market.
- Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.
- Bugs are expected but so far most things seem to be working.
- Latest build will be updated on the PocoPhone telegram channel.
- Those who own the Xiaomi POCO F1 can now install this mod on their device to boot a MIUI ROM, a custom ROM, or even a Project Treble GSI.
- Versions from BigKaka are the most popular for this phone.
Some require a manual approach using the ADB and Fastboot tools with the command line. In this case, you can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website. The biggest obstacle to using a ROM to revert to stock is that you’re relying on someone else to create the ROM for you. If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem. If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again. In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Xiaomi Poco F1.
I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.